The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » One question about the toyota box by mikame (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LIU YU
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of LIU YU
HI,
I bought a toyota box by mikame, he shows the box could change the deck twice( I mean 3 different color decks) but I don't know how to use this gimmick box,because the instruction is Japanese. anyone could PM the instruction to me? really appreciate.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I had this and emailed SEO. they said I needed to figure it out myself.
Nice!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
kusoyon
View Profile
New user
Muskegon, Michigan
77 Posts

Profile of kusoyon
I may have a copy in "English". Would you like me to politely ask one of my home health assistants to go on a mission of madness through the gloomy valley of the vertically height challenged; to find you a copy? Please use my regular email service of kusoyon@comcast.net . ~ Frank Thomas
"The closer you look; the less you see"
H. Blackston Jr.
LesL
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of LesL
I have the same question. And I have the directions in English and it does not explain 3 deck switch. I watched the promo video carefully, and I do not see the use of a s***l. Maybe I'm just dumb to not figure it out, but the three color deck switch is the trick that sold me on buying the box. The two color trick is just too obvious to me.
guyjr
View Profile
New user
Don't mind me and my
57 Posts

Profile of guyjr
I've been puzzling over the three deck switch as well... the promo video appears to show three intact decks coming out of the box, and after the second one the box should be empty. Hmm..... has anybody figured this one out? The english translated instructions only refer to the secret item mentioned above.

Here is someone who has clearly figured it out (or maybe it is just a deceptive video?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waFxT9ya6dI
guyjr
View Profile
New user
Don't mind me and my
57 Posts

Profile of guyjr
Ugh... I figured it out. At least I am 99% sure. And am I ever disappointed. Like the Heart of Gold discussion about the impossibility of Mikame's presentation of the trick, this one also, as presented, would be impossible to perform in front of a live audience. On camera, however... well... pay close attention to what is going on "off camera". Smile
How
View Profile
Regular user
NJ
101 Posts

Profile of How
Quote:
On May 28, 2014, Xiqual wrote:
I had this and emailed SEO. they said I needed to figure it out myself.
Nice!
James

Well that is not right!
marduk41162
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of marduk41162
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2014, guyjr wrote:
Ugh... I figured it out. At least I am 99% sure. And am I ever disappointed. Like the Heart of Gold discussion about the impossibility of Mikame's presentation of the trick, this one also, as presented, would be impossible to perform in front of a live audience. On camera, however... well... pay close attention to what is going on "off camera". Smile

Agreed: A bit of a disappointment. And if that's really all there is to it, why stop at three decks? Why not ten? Or a hundred? Some of the other routines looked interesting though.

Still, it's well made Mikame and that guy's health isn't changing. Mine is probably off to auction soon.
easttn
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of easttn
I know this is a really old post, I'm looking to buy one of these where would I even begin>? PM if you'd like to sell yours!! Willing to pay the worth.
marduk41162
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of marduk41162
Find one you like? Does it seem as versatile as you were expecting?
JT89
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of JT89
Hi anyone looking to sell their toyota box? PM me Smile thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » One question about the toyota box by mikame (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL