The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Voodini & Cashliostro - Astro-Divinations (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Can this be done over the phone?

Regards,
Mike
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2014, insight wrote:
Can this be done over the phone?

Regards,
Mike

Yes it can. In fact, while practicing and committing the system to memory, it might evn be preferable to do it that way (with a c**b).
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
I purchased this due to my strong interest in this subject. It's interesting and good, but the problem is that it is only likely to work on people who are knowledgeable about their star signs. I don't mind the reading aspect of it, as that was actually an attraction for me. This is not the Holy Grail, but someone might possibly use the ideas here to lead them to it.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
I'm surprised there's not more chatter about this. I picked this up yesterday, and love it. It's the best approach to star sign divinations out there in my opinion, because of that extra thread that's going throughout the reading that ties it all together and keeps it conversational. You can improve the phrasing slightly by drawing on the whole "yes...and", "no...but" phrasing from completely cold.

Also, I wouldn't worry about how much people know about their star sign if you have other tools in your toolbox. By the time it gets to the part that requires them to know more than what their star sign is, and they don't...you're already down to three possible signs. So, you can simply have some Way Out papers in your pocket and if this situation arises, take out the appropriate one, and pretend to write something on it before having them announce their star sign. You don't lose a beat. I love how the whole routine is centered on them, and you just trying to figure out why they're giving off this impression that they are.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Bill Brunelle
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Bill Brunelle
Is it still available? I can't seem to find it on Paul's site.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
It's available at Kenton's site, wonderwizards.com, now
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Not available at Kenton's anymore. Went to order and blammo, nothing. =(

Anyone know if this is available anywhere else?
clairvoyant
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of clairvoyant
Doesn't seem to be available anywhere at the moment, unfortunately. Hopefully it pops up again soon.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Does it take much memory work to learn this?
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
A fair bit Dr. Eamon, but manageable. Well worth it. Julian Moore's Star Signs book would be a great additional purchase.

Also, you can mix and match these ideas with any other star sign reveal you do as it's reading centric, with some of the reading based on what you pick up intuitively. If you use it bits and pieces like that, some of this you can use out of the box.

Working on perfecting other things right now, but I imagine I'll combine this with Art Vanderlay's Birthday Card.

As others have mentioned too, this isn't a 'Tada' shock and awe type reveal, it's more of a conversational reading, so it won't be for everyone.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
A fair bit Dr. Eamon, but manageable. Well worth it. Julian Moore's Star Signs book would be a great additional purchase.

Also, you can mix and match these ideas with any other star sign reveal you do as it's reading centric, with some of the reading based on what you pick up intuitively. If you use it bits and pieces like that, some of this you can use out of the box.

Working on perfecting other things right now, but I imagine I'll combine this with Art Vanderlay's Birthday Card.

As others have mentioned too, this isn't a 'Tada' shock and awe type reveal, it's more of a conversational reading, so it won't be for everyone.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Just an update - after being off the market for the last 3 years, this PDF is now available for a brief 2 week period. The link has changed (the old one from the OP will take you to a 'page not found'). The new link is: http://www.readerofminds.co.uk/astro-divinations_89.html
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
There's just 24 hours left now to get hold of this manuscript. Link in the post above ^
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Voodini & Cashliostro - Astro-Divinations (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL