The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Announcements (Please Read) » » Up and running! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
saglaser
View Profile
Loyal user
Champaign, IL
248 Posts

Profile of saglaser
Good going, Steve!

I've dealt with enough web hosting problems myself to have a taste of what you must have gone through, so I appreciate the craziness and the perseverence. It's good to see The Magic Cafe back and everyone huddling up once more.

This place has been a great resource for me, as well as a place to hang out with some truly cool folks. I've missed it, and am very glad to see you back.

Steve
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
Steve,

I'm glad it's up and running. For what it's worth, I really missed it while it was down.

Thanks for providing The Magic Cafe.

Jerry
Russ
View Profile
Regular user
Muskogee, Oklahoma
125 Posts

Profile of Russ
It's good to see everything back to normal. This really is the best magic board on the net and very well run.

Keep up the good work.

Russ
"All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
FINALLY!!! I got my board back!! You're right it is home. Thanks for all your hard work. Need help...just post it and I am sure that you'll get it. And quick!
Life of Magic!
CardTrix
View Profile
New user
Springfield, IL
52 Posts

Profile of CardTrix
WOOHOO....thats all I could say today when I clicked on my favorites and there she was...MagicCafe back in action.

Steve, for what it's worth, you have one great community here, no wait, you have one big family here and everyone appreciates the many long hours you put in here to keep it running.

Keep up the good work
Maynooth
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
105 Posts

Profile of Maynooth
The tears can now dry from my pillow. Smile After many teary nights it's great to have you back.

Smile Coffee all round!

Thanks for your Herculean effort.
Smile

cheers
Maynooth
The race is long and in the end it is only with one's self.
Manipulix
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
174 Posts

Profile of Manipulix
Great work, Steve,

thanks a lot.

Manipulix Smile
What is life without a little bit of magic?
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks everyone for both your patience in this last storm we encountered, and for your continued support of my efforts with the Cafe. Smile

However, like any good captain, I often rely on the hardwork and loyalty of my crew.
The team of volunteers who make up the roster here are the very best. They are hardworking, sincere, and have never let me down.

My Cafe tech team (Mary & Gene) have worked very hard with me to insure The Cafe functions the way it should, providing our members stability in an often chaotic Internet world.

That said, this last move would not have been possible without the hardwork and dedication they have always shown to the cause. They really are the best! Smile

I also want to thank my moderators and grammar people for their continued efforts and hardwork in keeping The Cafe sparkling clean 24/7! This is often a thankless job, requiring real dedication and patience, I know I could not have done it without you!
Smile

In closing I just want to say The Magic Cafe has become greater than I imagined, and all I could hope for, a real family atmosphere with a true community spirit. Thank you all.
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Announcements (Please Read) » » Up and running! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL