The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon seal or sea lion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Does anyone know where I could learn to make a good seal or sea lion? Preferably with one 260. Thanks a lot!

Mike
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
Don Caldwell has a great seal, quick and easy, but it uses 'clown nose' balloons.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Is this on one of his DVDs? I have a couple but not one with a seal...
Thanks!
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
It's on 'Tie-Blow'. 'Fraid I have it on VHS, but guessing still available as a dvd. Might try looking for it on the Buster Balloon tutorials too.

And I know it's not the same, but one of the new 'Bad to the Balloons' by Mark Byrne has a great manatee.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Thanks Beowulf!
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
458 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Shonna Flannigan makes a really nice one with a Big Bear Head.... you can see a picture on her website (it's a flash based site, so it won't work on a phone or tablet). Go to www.BigGearHeads.com, click on Bear Heads, then hover your mouse over the Grey Big Bear Head. You can order the Big Bear Heads directly from her there, as well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon seal or sea lion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL