The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rough cost of having a coin made into a shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
I have a few Canadian silver dollars - mostly nickle actually, and would like to have one of them made into a shell. Actually, I'd also have a Morgan copy I also want to be worked into a shell. I did write a note to Johnson; the response was 'send in the coins and I'll let you know', which is fair enough.....but I'd first like to know what the ballpark cost would be. Shirley, someone here has had this work done.... can you tell me where it was done, and how much they charged, and the quality of the work.

I much appreciate your time and experience.
Cheers
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
You should contact Roy Kueppers in Canada I'm sure he'd be glad to help you out with your project and discuss the details.
You can look at this link to his shell page below and get a ballpark idea of the costs involved.
These are finished costs with Roy supplying the coin for the shell.
http://www.roykueppers.com/shells.html
CarpetShark
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of CarpetShark
Thanks Taterini.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Rough cost of having a coin made into a shell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL