The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Tom Baxter Upton Rising Card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I owned a Tom Baxter (Upton/ Smith) Rising Card and although I have the booklet instructions,I'm looking for the DVD instructions. I bought this directly from Tom some years ago and I don't think I received any DVD ROM with it.
Any information from anyone who might have a DVD or Tom Baxter's phone number would be appreciated.
I'm having a problem contacting him.
Ricky.
Brian Soto
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Brian Soto
Unfortunately I can not help you there. But you need to read the number Tarbell 2, where you will find several versions of Rising Card.
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2014, TrickyRicky wrote:
I owned a Tom Baxter (Upton/ Smith) Rising Card and although I have the booklet instructions,I'm looking for the DVD instructions. I bought this directly from Tom some years ago and I don't think I received any DVD ROM with it.
Any information from anyone who might have a DVD or Tom Baxter's phone number would be appreciated.
I'm having a problem contacting him.
Ricky.

Hey Ricky. Did you get a hold of Tom? He has relocated to the west coast. If you know anyone in Vancouver or Victoria, you should be able to track him down.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Tom Baxter Upton Rising Card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL