The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Geek Website? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Does anyone know what is happening with Magic Geek and their website? Are they still in business? Did I miss something or some news or anything about them? Just wondering as you cannot get to them and I have not received any emails from them either in the last couple of months.....

Hope it is not another company gone by the wayside and only a temporary thing.....

Thanks

Charlie
silking
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of silking
From what I have heard they are by the wayside.
davekilpatrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Syracuse, NY
295 Posts

Profile of davekilpatrick
I'm glad I found this thread. I've been wondering the same thing because for the last few days, their website is down.
davekilpatrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Syracuse, NY
295 Posts

Okay, I did a little digging and what I found is a comment on Chris Ballinger's Facebook page. Rather than summarize or quote, you can check it out yourself. It is from September 24, 2014:

https://www.facebook.com/ballingerspresent

I have enjoyed Chris' many videos and love his unique style, and feel bad for him right now. He hasn't been with the company for the last six months, yet he's still the "face of magicgeek.com" because of his countless demo videos.
davekilpatrick
View Profile
Loyal user
Syracuse, NY
295 Posts

ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Thanks for the update... that is so sad... I am shocked that the company let go of Chris when he was the company basically. Well I guess that means they will be gone for good as for me he was the only reason I would shop there occasionally. I sort of spread my Magic shopping around. I knew something was up. I hope to see Chris land on his feet as I am sure he will as he is a great magician with a real winning personality. One of these other Magic Dealers should pick him up as their in house Magician if they want someone to do demos etc (if they do not have someone already doing that)as he really had/has a following. Just my opinion.

Charlie
Holistic Magic
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Holistic Magic
I always thought he was the owner. I loved the videos, very fun to watch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Geek Website? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL