The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Good routines using 2 coins & 1 shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, J-Mac wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, paisa23 wrote:
I saw it at least a year ago. It was Eric Mead on TED on YouTube. It was a Beautiful 3 coin production and vanish. From what I could tell it used two and [. He did it with silver dollars but I have not been able to find that video since. I loved the nuances that he displayed so if anyone has any thing on this that would be awesome.

This one?

Magic, Science, and Mystery - Eric Mead: http://youtu.be/Zg0AoCXxwBs

Jim

No this is his awesome 3 FLy, I love this too but no the one I am refering too is just 3 coins appear and one by one they vanish. Its 2 Morgans and a [ from what I gather he uses the Elbow a bit a neck misdirection. Like Troy.
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
Chad long with two coins and a shell:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rJSmcgJ_wA
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
Doug,

thanks for pointing to Covert Coins by Charlie Justice! I found several reviews that gave this product a high rating, so I just purchased the download. I really like the stealth dump - it is so deceptive. Maybe it is a little unnatural to hold the coin(s) like this, but I will definitely give this move a try. And there is more good stuff on this DVD/download.
As I am using half dollars, I am not sure if I will be able to use Charies 3 fly routine (he uses Morgan Dollars) - I will try...

Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
Oh I forgot:
Thank your for the Youtube link Tommytallica. I like parts of the first routine, shown in your linked video. Do you know how the routine is called?
Can it be purchased somewhere?
Boston Bob
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Boston Bob
Add one more coin and you can do imagination coins.
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2015, Boston Bob wrote:
Add one more coin and you can do imagination coins.

Actually, you'd need two more coins - a total of four, plus the [ - for that routine, which is significantly more than what the OP is looking for.
Tommytallica
View Profile
New user
uuuh jeg har skrevet
95 Posts

Profile of Tommytallica
Quote:
On Dec 31, 2014, Nightcrawler wrote:
Oh I forgot:
Thank your for the Youtube link Tommytallica. I like parts of the first routine, shown in your linked video. Do you know how the routine is called?
Can it be purchased somewhere?

I don't think Chad has this routine published.
If you watch the video link a couple of times, you can figure the moves out.

Another good routine using two coins and a shell, is on the first iCandy dvd by Gary Jones.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
If you can add in a C/S coin, then Mike Wild's Amalgamated Steal (ebook available from Lybrary.com) is a good one!

Jim
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I really like Chads routine, a bit fast, that's why I wanted to find Eric Meads one cause it was slow and elegant. I am not the biggest fan of the part Neck, but that's because of a mishap.
attken
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of attken
Josh Janousky - Spare Change
One of routine : COINCEPTION (1 shell + 2 normal coins)
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1309 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
Troy Hooser has a number of routines using a shell and 2 coins.
You can find them on both video and in his books.
Extroydinary is a great example to start with and was the impetus for others routines.

It is not too fast and not too slow.

The other routines mentioned so far are also excellent. Covert Coins is a favorite DVD I go back and re watch because it is full of great material and entertaining.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Good routines using 2 coins & 1 shell (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL