The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Link-O by Ben Williams (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On May 28, 2015, Fire Starter wrote:
All been sorted ,i have just watched the download link and my wrappers will come to mo, hopefully.Well I never of thought it was that easy to join mints,so made 5 up all ready so the download is worth the price and good handling tip's from Ben,i will not be giving the wrappers out if they look so authentic,too exspensive.
1KJ may be an idea to get the correct paper and photo copy one from the batch,if it comes out well, then we will have plenty to give out.

This is a good idea. I have a high quality scanner. I might be able to print labels. They don't have to be perfect, they just have to pass the smell test.

I'm REALLY LIKING THIS EFFECT!

KJ
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Update,i just never learn with sweet and gum tricks,there is no packet that has the logo on both side's that I have found in my town all supermarkets and sweet shop's,sorry but soon as you hand this out and a sharp eyed person will know straight away,a good friend of mine has polos all the time and I do not think this will fool her so allready wasted £2.00 on polos after opening up the packet'.That is my review sorry to be a negative one but I am done with buying anymore sweet wrapper effect's.

Positive side, I now know how to join mint's up and may beable to get a routine going with what a member on here PMd me.
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Hi Shane,
I'd definitely give this a go before you worry too much about variations on polo wrappers. Link-o is being performed over and over again at gigs, and nobody points that out. Maybe try it with your 'polo fan friend' Smile and report back some feedback. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the reactions.

Dominic
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Just don't perform it for mint experts I suppose...
I've asked to be banned
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
I just got this, watched the video and made the gimmick. Happy to say that the "arts and crafts" part is extremely easy - much simpler than I'd imagined. Excellent purchase!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Hi Shane,
I'd definitely give this a go before you worry too much about variations on polo wrappers. Link-o is being performed over and over again at gigs, and nobody points that out. Maybe try it with your 'polo fan friend' Smile and report back some feedback. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't want you to miss out on the reactions.

Dominic

Cheers Dominic, I am proberly thinking over the top ,i will give it go ,no worries ,think I got up the wrong side of bed this morning,come to think of it who come up with this crazy sayin?,lol.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, IAIN wrote:
Just don't perform it for mint experts I suppose...

lol, MASTERMIND, and your chosen subject? POLO MINTS from 1800 to 2015.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have just stuck one on and they do look very good indeed,so I take my words back,think this will be a killer ,sorry for being so negative.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On May 29, 2015, Dominic Reyes wrote:
Hi Shane,

Dominic

Dominic you are right ,i done this twice today and it is a killer and I have been messing with packet's and some crazy idea's running in my head this one is a real winner and at a cracking price.
Shane
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Nice one Shane!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Link-O by Ben Williams (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL