The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Best Cup Routines? (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Wow that was an amazing c&b from Hayashi. I also like Cellini but I'll have to reward his and vernons to k ow the difference. Just a side note. I like to barrow a bill from a spec and use that for the ball in my chop cup routine
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
Wow, some great routines listed on this thread. I eventually want to build my own routine but also want to start with something that's already complete.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
If your name implies interest, check out Master Payne's routine
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
Funsway, I have checked out Master Payne's and it's great for the target audience I am looking at. I want to perform for/at medieval, SCA, events at some point. But, I don't want to copy Master Payne's routine, not a least with checking with him first about being able to use it. I respect the work that is put into developing routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Best Cup Routines? (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL