The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotherapy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I'm wanting to learn Hypnotherapy for a career.Is there anybody that does it that has some good things to tell me? Is it good money, etc., etc.

Thanks
Tantrik
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Tantrik
Hypnotherapy has two aspects. The first is the ability to help people quickly. I can't think of anything more rewarding. The second is the business end. To be successful you have to be constantly expanding and promoting. If you want the former and can do the latter, there are people making US $100,000+.

Contact a group such as the National Guild of Hypnotists or American Board of Hypnotherapy. Remember, however, that the "weekend wonder" courses (in spite of what some people say) and video trainings alone don't give you everything you need. Nor does the 100 hour courses. Rather, it requires continuous study and dedication.

The American Board of Hypnotherapy will shortly be having a convention in Southern California. I'll be attending. The National Guild of Hypnotists will soon be having a convention in Las Vegas.

Good luck!
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Sounds good to me!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotherapy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL