The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Fournier Uncut Sheets... How to display (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
So, I won a pair of uncut Fournier cards from Lee Asher (he had a Twitter contest awhile ago). Anyway, I don't really collect cards and such so I don't really know the most aesthetic way to display them. Does anyone have ideas on how to show them off? Currently, I'm just planning on getting a picture frame to hang, but I would love any ideas you might have. thanks,

Craig
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
Gill
View Profile
New user
leaning on
48 Posts

Profile of Gill
Picture frame is definitely the most common way to display uncut sheets. But if you want to be a bit more creative you can always make some furniture from the sheets. Take a desk or coffee table, cover the furniture with the sheets and put a custom cut Plexiglas frame on top with screws fixing it to the table.
Mike Gilbert
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas, Nevada
376 Posts

Profile of Mike Gilbert
I'm kinda confused. Not sure if you won a full uncut sheet or a couple of uncut cards. This would make the difference in the presentation of course, but if you are looking to go the framed route, there are two options to consider.
1. If you have 2 uncut sheets that are the same, you can get one large frame or two smaller frames to display both sides separately.
2. You can get a frame big enough to fit the sheet. Buy a second cheap frame of the same size and just use the glass from it. Pop off the cardboard backing from the frame you intend to display the sheet in and replace it with the second sheet of glass. Now you have a completely viewable art piece that you can see from both sides.
-Mike Gilbert Smile

"Most of us have two lives. The life we live, and the unlived life within us. Between the two stands Resistance."- Steven Pressfield
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
Sorry for the lack of clarity. I won two uncut sheets from Lee Asher. I appreciate the ideas, and I like the coffee table idea. In the meantime, I might just look for a pair of picture frames at a thrift store or something. Thanks again.
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » Fournier Uncut Sheets... How to display (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL