The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Guess what your spectator is drawing. Any reviews on this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weapon
View Profile
Inner circle
I am Emran. I have,
1328 Posts

Profile of weapon
Https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/draw-gue......486?mt=8

Just seen this on the App Store. Apparently your spectator navigates to a website on their phone where they can draw something. You know what they drew.. Yada yada..
Anyone check this out yet?
Eternity by Emran Riaz (Gimmicks + Download) An IMPOSSIBLE prediction of ANY number, ANY word, literally ENGRAVED in a medallion they've been holding THE ENTIRE TIME.
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12181
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quite an expensive app huh? I've checked their doodle website. Kinda odd to ask a spectators to go to certain doodle website if they can download or maybe have their own doodle app. IMO anyway.
Adeofspades
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Adeofspades
They have a promo video for It on YouTube: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8wiTaIDPkM
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Still not convince me enough to buy. I have thought 1 good way to implement this app with any phone case that have a credit card slot. Just put your name card there and you have your reason to pull out your phone from your pocket. And your name card will end up in their hand.

P.S. I just bought MagicApps' pen and clock app. And I already like them Smile
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
It looks like a part of an app we have been working on for the past year. My idea does have a lot more features but the drawing part is one of them, also my new app X-Pad now only works on Android. At the moment we are still developing X-Pad as it uses very much bandwidth and it needs a hosting subscription for each user. An app for the pro, you can't imagine what you can do with X-Pad...

COMING SOON!

John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
This one has been operating over the past year and a half. I wrote it in Visual Studio C++ so that it works on a server ... it works on EVERY laptop, apple device, and android device (both the spectator on their device and magician) over the internet. I had it up there free for a number of magicians/mentalists and was going to take it down .. however, I found that some of the beta users were using it in their shows (and donated unasked for money to me) .. so I renewed the 333draw.com and the server account to house this.

You can try out the demo account ... change the default picture that shows up on the users screen etc.
This is the link you go to .. put it as a link in your home screen on apple devices:
http://www.youtubeprediction.com/whitebo......magician
This can be done on your device if it is a pc, android or apple device. The password and link can be changed to anything you like to be unique .. with the demo account 100,000+ people can be on at the same time drawing.

Next, give the spectator this link to type in:
http://www.333draw.com/?id=123

This is how you change the default image, opaqueness and line size (best to do this on a pc or mac laptop):
[search google to find any cartoon images] in import ... I put a hand in the demo.

http://www.youtubeprediction.com/whiteboard/index.htm
userid: demo
password: demo

You see both the drawing and the colored pen that they selected in real time.

You can also try this out by opening up 2 windows in your browser .. use one as the spectator via the link above and the other as the magician/mentalist. When you draw on the spectator's screen you see the results in real time on the magician's screen.

On the magician's screen there is a button to turn the default image on or off ... i.e., if you wanted the spectator to do a drawing, write a number or a word.

Let me know what you think!
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
Steve I could not get the above links to work the only one that did work was the log in except for it said the log in was in correct.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1578 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I am deleting the demo account .. somebody went in and changed the userid and password (blah and hello).

If you want a temp account to try it out please PM me.

Thanx,
Steve
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Is it available for android
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Um...."it works on EVERY laptop, apple device, and android device (both the spectator on their device and magician) over the internet."
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2017, dooblehorn wrote:
Um...."it works on EVERY laptop, apple device, and android device (both the spectator on their device and magician) over the internet."

U mean the app
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Guess what your spectator is drawing. Any reviews on this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL