The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Gaeton Bloom Lecture Notes? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Hey guys,

if anyone has purchased these notes could you please give a brief review. I have ordered his tapes and would love to know what new material is contained in this lecture.

If it's not too much trouble can someone post a list of the contents and maybe a brief description of the effects.

Many thanks!

Xavier.
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
I bought his notes at Blackpool last year, I hope these are the same ones !

WINK - a strange holder holds cards which are transfered from one side to the other. A spectater calls stop twice and the two cards are different to the others.
Its really just a why of forcing cards and its a dealer item that you can make.

THE LOTTERY -A box has a prize hanging from it and in the box are 5 or 6 papers saying lose and one saying win. Guess which one is left for the magician ? You have to make the box.

PINNED - A safety pin has several torn card corners. Another pin picks one corner and it matches a chosen card.

LUCKY CHARM BOX - A box has strings threaded through it. One has a big prize and the rest small ones. The assistants can pull on the tops of the strings but always get a small prize. THe Magician of course gets the big one. You need to make a special box !

CONFETTI BAGS - Three bags of confetti are on the table. The magician turns his back and different numbers of confetti are taken from the bags. Magi knows which bags were which, or actually the order.

KIT-KLOP - A cigarette paper is swallowed, then some tabacco and a cigarette is produced.

THE WATCH TRICK - Magi tells the time without a watch.Again a dealer item you can make.

THE ALARM CLOCK - Cards are delt until an alarm clock rings. The card card stopped at is a selected one.

THE STANDING CARD - A card is stood on end, torn in half and stood again. And torn again and stood again .
An assistant tries to keep up and fails. A better trick than I make it sound.

MAC-FAST-BLOOM - An assistant chooses a chose of meals and the ordered meal and change are found on a tray in a bag.

THE SLATE - I can't explain this simply. Cards are exchanged and the result is shown on a covered slate.
You need to make the slate !

LASSO ROPE - A card is selected, signed and replaced in the pack. The pack is dropped in a hat. A piece of rope is dipped in the hat and when pulled out has the card tied to it. A good one.

He did at lot of these at Blackpool and are part of his standard lecture, so are probably on the tapes.
Hope this helps.

Eddie
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
Hmmm, Mac-Fast-Bloom sounds like a improvement over his McBloom production from his tapes. I own his tapes too and have found his material to be fascinating, entertaining, and on a Tommy Wonder-level of ingenuity.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Xavier
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
209 Posts

Profile of Xavier
Thank you so much guys!

Much appreciated!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Gaeton Bloom Lecture Notes? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL