The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » REGISTRATIONS ROLLING IN FOR VENT HAVEN ConVENTion 2015 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Wow..what a great time it is going to be at Vent Haven ConVENTion 2015! We have an all star line up of talent and the registrations are flowing in. The flagship hotel only has so many rooms available and the last two years we had to send people to two other overflow hotels closely. REGISTER NOW and be a part of the world's largest and most attended venue for puppets and ventriloquism! See us at venthavenconvention.com or contact me (kidshowvent@gmail,com) to get in on the fun and learning. This is THE place to see the all stars of ventriloquism, featuring JEFF DUNHAM, AARON WILLIAMS, MARK WADE, PETE MichaelS, JOHN KIMMONS (KIMMO from the UK), SAMMY KING, STEVE AXTELL, JIM BARBER, DAN HORN, and tons of other pro vents! It is going to be great at Vent Haven 2015!
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
I'm very excited to be at Vent Haven this year! Wow great stuff planned! Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » REGISTRATIONS ROLLING IN FOR VENT HAVEN ConVENTion 2015 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL