The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » E.T. Q&A by r.w. cosley (reddevil) (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
3 Free Copies of ET Q&A have been sponsored for three lucky people in the fight against cancer.

Mentalist Rob Domenech generously bought three copies of ET Q&A in support of the fight against cancer, and he has asked me to distribute them to three lucky people to bring awareness to this fundraiser. This was a huge blessing to me because he had already purchased a copy and had this to say:

"After 20+ performances of ET, this is now one of my most favorite routines that I do!...This routine is great! I love it! This is one of the most refreshing mentalism pieces I've read in a long time. It's not often these days that I get excited after reading something new, but ET had me smiling ear to ear as I read through it."--Rob Domenech

Thank you, Rob!

To honor Rob's wishes in his donation to fight cancer, I am giving 3 free copies of ET Q&A (http://ETQandA.blogspot.com) to the first 3 members here on Magic Café with 200+ posts who:

1. Post in this thread:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

a name of a person you want to honor who has fought the battle against cancer or a story that you want to share about your personal experience in the fight against cancer.
2. Post a picture of yourself holding two objects: A copy of Corinda's 13 Steps (or Annemann's PME) and any object that is the color pink. This picture will symbolize that we are using the art we love so much to make the world a better place. You don't have to show your face if you are shy.

If you are willing to use Rob's idea and sponsor someone, just purchase the routine and send me a note that you want to sponsor someone else in the fight against this disease, and I will pay it forward.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I have given away the first free copy of ET Q&A. Thanks to Bobby Warren for participating in the picture give-away over at Penny for your Thoughts. There are still two free copies left. They are already paid for; all you have to do is participate with a story to honor a friend/loved one who has fought the battle against cancer and post a picture of your copy of 13 steps/PME and something pink in the thread.

Then just PM me with your email address, and I will send you your copy...thanks, everyone!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Michael Murray just pitched in on the "Mentalism against Cancer" campaign!

Michael contacted me this morning to let me know he is donating free copies of his wonderful ATM, Tattle Tailed, Brave New World, and Springboard to anyone who purchases a copy of ET Q&A from me now until the end of the month!!!

Thus, for your purchase of $30.00, you will get ET Q&A AND all 4 routines from Michael Murray AND every single penny of the purchase price will be donated to Relay for Life/American Cancer Society!

In order to receive the five PDF's, just purchase from http://ETQandA.blogspot.com, and I will send you the five PDF's manually. You will receive some wonderful mentalism, and you will know your money went to a great cause...Smile

This is just another example of how generous members of this community truly are. Thank you, Michael Murray!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey guys,

I was late on the bandwagon with this one and I am kicking myself for it...so to make up for my sinner's soul, I decided to post up my thoughts on E.T. Q&A...spoiler alert, it's great stuff!

XX,
-Jakob
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Thanks, Jakob. This was very generous of you, and I was very humbled to have some people in the community I highly admire/respect to receive this so well. I don't get as much to create and perform as I would like these days (working all the time), but I will always be proud that ET presented itself to me.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Hi, all. I am having a Christmas sale for ET Q&A, and it is 50% off!

If you would like to read comments you can read this thread or visit the site in my signature link below. But don't order it through my website (it will charge you full price). If you are interested, order directly via PayPal for $15 to reddevilmentalism@gmail.com.

On New Year's, I am going to remove the ET Q&A website and allow Penguin and Lybrary to handle it from now on or full price. Happy Holidays!
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Is there a reason this can't be done for a large audience?
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Jerskin, I may be the wrong one to answer this (ironically) because I am unabashedly not a stage performer and only perform this close-up. With that said, I have read reviews by people who are pro's that feel that this definitely can be performed for a large audience. Personally, I think it can, but I feel you need the disclaimer above when listening to me.

I am honored to hear recently that ET has garnered a second-wind of positive attention lately in a few circles (despite the fact that it was released a year ago). I want to thank those of you who gave this a chance (especially the early adopters who went in blind)! I am proud of this baby, and I have been disappointed ever since that I haven't created anything better in the last year.
Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Thanks.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Late to the party (what's new there)
I bought this on the strength of reading RedDevil's newest release Operation Gemini. Which I think is an excellent piece of work.

ET Q&A I think is even better.
This is within the ability of anyone to do technically.
As with all readings, it needs a performer capable of bringing the necessary persona and gravitas to proceedings.

It is marvellously constructed and thought out and has enough flexibility to be tweaked to suit most readers.
(I have made it a one-to-one effect tying it in with something I already use)

But in its original form it's a wonder of impromptu performance (By that I mean as long as you have pen and paper with you which any self respecting reader will have at all times)

Thanks for this Red Devil I will cherish it.

Steve
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Thanks, Steve. ET will always be one of those pieces that make me smile. I have had a whole lot of fun with this one, and it was a nice surprise for you to give it a chance! I really liked your idea of using this with your most excellent Pho Psy Pro (the Dragon is my favorite pic...well, my 2nd favorite pic, but I digress).

I have this back on my website at http://reddevilmentalism.blogspot.com if anyone is interested.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Hi, all. A couple of you have emailed me lately and asked what this was about. I released it a little over a year ago. In order to re-introduce this to those who are just dropping by, I am offering a bundle price for ET and my other e-books on my website at http://reddevilmentalism.blogspot.com

Two of my favorite quotes on this are from Rob Domenech and Dave Moses:

"After 20+ performances of ET, this is now one of my most favorite routines that I do! It's powerful, intimate and I love routines where the performer is not 100% the center of attention. People really enjoy being apart of something rather than just witnessing it. Reactions aside, my favorite thing about this routine is how it keeps me on my toes because I never know what someone is going to say and I sometimes have to quickly tidy things up. However, I find that, more often than not, this tidying up process doesn't happen much. Particularly with a group that is really getting into the performance piece and is taking it seriously. This routine is great! I love it! This is one of the most refreshing mentalism pieces I've read in a long time. It's not often these days that I get excited after reading something new, but ET had me smiling ear to ear as I read through it."
--Rob Domenech, Author of "The Eureka Moment", "Tips & Tricks" and "Effort Effect"

"I gotta say I was skeptical, but I was wrong. This is a worker, if that's not ***ing it with faint praise. It takes a classic effect and adds a couple of elements to make something new and fresh. If you can stand that, I'm pretty sure you'll love and use this. I haven't bought any of Reddevil's other work, but based on this I will. Congrats Robert." --Dave Moses
Adrien L.
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of Adrien L.
This is still one of my faves Smile

It is the one I keep for a special moment.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Thanks, Adrien. I remember that you were one of the first to give it a chance.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Got some great news recently. Peter Turner informed me that he is going to film my ET Q&A and release it on his new PropDog project, coming out soon. Look out for this as it is one of my favorite ways to actually share the "magic" with our spectators in a close-up setting, allowing them to show their own power, which just helps the performer all the more.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Hi, all. The PropDog thing didn't pan out (wasn't Pete's fault...just didn't pan out).

With that said, I am proud to say that Michael Murray invited me to host ET Q&A (and designed a new cover for it!) on his most excellent MindFX site. Today, he posted the following in Mentally Speaking...

"Super happy that RedDevil has now allowed me to add this wonderful routine to the MindFX product range. He constantly amazes me with his out of the box thinking and this is right up my street, plus he is a super lovely guy too!

https://www.mindfx.co.uk/products/et-q-a-by-reddevil-e-book

Best Wishes Michael"
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Merry Christmas, everyone. I want to give out a free ebook as a gift to pay it forward...

I no longer market my mentalism ebooks through websites or other vendors: (TITE, Operation Gemini, ET Q&A, or 777), though people still reach out to me for PayPal purchases from time to time. (reddevilmentalism@g.m.a.i.l.c.o.m.)

With that said, I would like to give away one of each of my four ebooks as a Christmas gift to four people! I really enjoyed writing all of these books and perhaps there are those here who have arrived recently who have never heard of them. I owe a great debt of gratitude to people who have helped me over the years in some way: Bob Cassidy, Peter Turner, Michael Murray, Rasp, Pablo, Andrew Brown, Atlas, Madison Hagler, and many more who contributed to editing or concepts for the books.

So here's the deal to get a free e-book...Post to one of my ebook threads a list of 3 Café members who have helped you in some way in the past year and say thank you. That's it. On Christmas day, I will send a copy of one of my books to four of the posters (one book per poster) who took the time to say thank you.

Always pay it forward and Merry Christmas!
TimothyMa
View Profile
New user
HongKong
41 Posts

Profile of TimothyMa
Merry Christmas to everyone! Many thanks to Michael Murray for answering my email. Thanks to Peter turner for being such a good performer. Thanks to Bob Cassidy for contributing his whole life to mentalism. Also,thanks to mr Red Devil.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » E.T. Q&A by r.w. cosley (reddevil) (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL