The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Science of Magic » » The Mind of the Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicTony
View Profile
New user
Kenosha, WI
25 Posts

Profile of MagicTony
Hello!

I'm a magician and cognitive scientist at Northern Arizona University. A colleague and I are seeking magicians to participate in a brief online experiment. Your participation will take about 30 minutes (give or take). I hope you'll consider participating! To take the survey, use the link below and enter Survey ID: 84K18n93

https://www5.nau.edu/selectsurvey/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at anthony.barnhart@nau.edu.

Thanks so much,
Tony Barnhart
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
I'm finding this in October of 2015 and apparently your study is now complete. If you are still seeking participants please PM me and I'd be more than happy to participate.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
MagicTony
View Profile
New user
Kenosha, WI
25 Posts

Profile of MagicTony
Thanks for your interest! This particular project has wrapped up, but please send me an email at abarnhart@carthage.edu. There will always be more projects in need of participants!

Best,
Tony Barnhart
VMids
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of VMids
Any updates on this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Science of Magic » » The Mind of the Magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL