The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Ryota sib gimmick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I have lost my gimmicks for Ryota wonder silk in balloon, lost them in Spain, I live in England UK. Ryota says he does not ship to UK. Maybe he thinks I did not buy the full package, I have receipt. Proof. Hope someone can help. Thanks.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
It's a sad thing that this is now being sold cheap and made in China for $5.00.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Its just the gimmick I need. its for silk in balloon. not floating balloon. but I may buy ryotas floating balloon soon.
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
How about you use a big clear button & a dremel... just a thought
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.
jeanboucher
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of jeanboucher
Hi Wally, I can sell you one, I had a dozen made up for myself.
Magicien pour fête d'enfants

In my more than 25 years of doing magic, I have re-discovered that the most magical audiences are children. They make the best audiences because they don't hide their surprise, or joy, or happiness: all of which, my Magic show will bring to life.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Just bought this. Love it! Mine came with the main gimmick but NOT the other gimmick that as magicians we all have. That’s ok though. I have plenty. I see there are “clear balloons” on Amazon. I haven’t played with this yet because I want to buy refill balloons. Do you all find the white latex matters vs. the clear?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Ryota sib gimmick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL