The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Has Ron London Passed Away? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
It has been brought to my attention that Ron has passed away. Can anyone please verify this? Ron was a staple at the FCM Conventions for many years and to hear of this bring sadness to my heart as I knew Ron really well. But I was told by Rick Fisher of FAB Magic that Ron had passed away recently. If this is true may he Rest in Peace.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
Yes Ron passed away. Lots about it on the FCM Face Book page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOeyXshQ8JA&feature=youtu.be

His funeral was complete with clown noses and circus music.
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
Yekrats
View Profile
Loyal user
Dayton, Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Yekrats
Yes, sadly, Ron passed away after a long struggle with several health issues. I am the president of his local IBM ring in which he was a founding member. In 2014, we voted to change the name of the ring to honor his memory, becoming the Bob Hurt-Ron London Ring 219.

All of the pall-bearers (myself included) wore clown noses, and several artifacts of his magical paraphernalia were on display.
--
Corporate or event magic & mentalism: http://WizardoftheWabash.com
dbootcheck
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of dbootcheck
Ron was a good man. I worked at his magic shop as a student at Purdue University in 1990.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Has Ron London Passed Away? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL