The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New by Richard Osterlind: Annemann's Extra-Sensory Perception (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2021, Thomas Walter wrote:

And after investigation other sending options and lower rates, I've got a new and lower postage price.

Well, good for you.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2021, Ray Haining wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2021, Thomas Walter wrote:

And after investigation other sending options and lower rates, I've got a new and lower postage price.

Well, good for you.

Good? What?
That I sometimes get decent postage costs,(but not this time, evidently) or that I'm capable of constructing my own props?
Strange comment, or is it only me that don't pick up the more subtle nuances and shades in a language that is not my natural lingo? Smile
aLittleMentalist
View Profile
Regular user
Skagway, Alaska
113 Posts

Profile of aLittleMentalist
I just received the new outfit. Genius. It’s very nicely made. I am very happy with this purchase.
aLittleMentalist
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2021, aLittleMentalist wrote:
I just received the new outfit. Genius. It’s very nicely made. I am very happy with this purchase.

I am sorry if my earlier somewhat grumpy posts offended someone, so I decided to punish myself with a small fine of $53 and on top of that another $180. Smile
Yes, I changed my mind, and ordered it, despite the hight postage costs! I am an old man and think I can do that, change my minnd, that is, and also treat myself to Richards excellent effect and props.
Another closer look at his Eerie DVD convinced me further!
aLittleMentalist
View Profile
Regular user
Skagway, Alaska
113 Posts

Profile of aLittleMentalist
Thank you for apologizing. No harm done. We’re all on edge over this nasty pandemic business. I’m glad you took the plunge and ordered the set. I can tell it’s going to be something I’ll use for years to come.
aLittleMentalist
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
At last it arrived!
I am indeed very happy I finally got to my senses and ordered this set! Excellent props, superb craftsmanship!
Thanks Richard and your team for a great product!
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2021, Thomas Walter wrote:
At last it arrived!
I am indeed very happy I finally got to my senses and ordered this set! Excellent props, superb craftsmanship!

How long did you wait? I am too waiting for something to arrive. Nearly a month without a tracking update so far. It seems that USPS is very slow these times with sending something overseas.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Dec 21, 2021, dvno wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2021, Thomas Walter wrote:
At last it arrived!

How long did you wait? I am too waiting for something to arrive. Nearly a month without a tracking update so far. It seems that USPS is very slow these times with sending something overseas.

I live in Sweden.
I put an order for The Annemann's ESP Slate and Cards on November 8.
The tracking showed that it was received by the carrier on the 9th, and it looks like it was shipped by USPS.
I could follow it through their system almost day by day until the 18th when it said it arrived and departed Chicago International transfer Airport.
Then silence!
But our Swedish Post, Postnord, which is nowdays a disgrace, took until the 2nd of December to announce that it had arrived in Sweden!
I do not know if this delay of over two weeks is to blame on USPS or Postnord!
Anyway. Customs fees and VAT was asked for and paid by me on the 3rd of December and on the 8th of december I picked it up at my local post office! Phew!
So, it took a month USA-Sweden!
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
Thanks for your detailed answer. I live in Germany and many packages that were shipped by USPS took very long. I had one order that arrived me in two weeks - the other packages took way longer. Mine has been shipped by Richard on November 22nd. The last update is from the 26th - it says arrived at shipping partner facility. The last time I had this status for a long time, too, until the next told me that is has arrived in Germany. I guess in times of Covid (and now combined with christmas) I need some patience… Hopefully it arrives soon.
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Did Richard use the USPS? I know he'd sometimes talkes about sending with a company called 'Stamped' or 'Stamps'.
And sometimes USPS tracking system is very precisely and sometimes very slow and not many details are given.
It sometimes feels like a lottery!
And the Covid issue nowdays does not make things easier!
Smile
dvno
View Profile
Special user
Hamburg
570 Posts

Profile of dvno
Yes, it has been send with USPS Priority Mail. I had one that was send with Priority and took about six weeks. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New by Richard Osterlind: Annemann's Extra-Sensory Perception (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL