The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Intersection of Magic and Hypnosis (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
duckster
View Profile
New user
Texas
76 Posts

Profile of duckster
Now you can OWN this highly controversial DVD!

I have it for sale - I paid $55 for it from Stevens. Honestly I felt like the first 20 minutes of discussion were worth the price alone. Some of the effects if done right would be real convincers.

I will be selling it for $35.

I will post the ebay clip.
I will also post the link to The Manchurian Approach by Alakazam - which is for rapid INDUCTIONs.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Why?
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
RABID INDUCTIONS more like Smile either way its a bargain.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2015, Brett wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 3, 2015, browneyed wrote:
No thank you, there are only like 5 of us here and as far as I know, we all have formal education in actual hypnosis. I can't say that I would endorse your course for any level of hypnotist or magician or anybody.

Actually, I clicked on the link in your sig and I remember you from when I was a teenager starting hypnosis. I definitely don't recommend your courses, I don't believe you are a real hypnotist. Your "certifications" are only accredited by your own boards that you made up. You are disseminating false information about hypnosis in order to make money and that is despicable.

There's only like 5 of you here? I can see why. Mr. Nongard comes on here to post something that he and Jeff McBride are working on together and you come out teeth bared. Then you personally insult him, not his ideas, but him personally. Hell, I'm afraid to post anything on here if I'm going to be attacked like that. No activity in your forum topic? I think they've moved on to less-bullied grounds.

Brett, I couldn't agree more.
I got as far as your post and was done.
This is the second hypnosis thread I looked at tonight.
And, this is the second thread where I was subjected to,
mostly the same insecure know it alls.

I've never seen it this bad on any mentalism/magic boards.
Seems unique to a few, supposed, hypnotists.

I'll wait for the three page, spell checked and referenced, typical troll reply.
I'm confident that this will happen.
Seeing how the worst offenders (mostly) show post counts nearing the billions.

If you read this and are offended...good.
This should only offend the petty trolls.

252SickofNastyInsecureInternetKnowItAlls
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » The Intersection of Magic and Hypnosis (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL