The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Compilation of Recommendations (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
I decided to compile a list of magic books that are often or heavily recommended. It went from a quick project to a lengthy list of about 500 books. The list includes links to where print copies and legitimate ebooks can be purchased. In the spreadsheets, you can also sort them by category.

On this page are Google Drive download links to the list as a PDF, .xlsx spreadsheet (for Excel), and a Google Drive spreadsheet.

https://ryanmcswain.wordpress.com/magic-......dations/

The list is a little card heavy, but I tried to include as many good books on as many subjects as I could. I'm definitely open to improving the list, and please let me know if something is in error.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Hoody Hoo! Thank you heavily for this research! I'll be thumbing through it over the next fifteen years, and shall contact you with any corrections I may find or additions I might add to my copy.

Thank you again!

*jeep! and God Bless!
----Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Pretty impressive list, thanks, Ryan. The availability column is certainly useful, too.
Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
Thanks, folks.

Landmark, many of the print books are only available used, and I only included links with new or used books currently available. The ebooks will hopefully stay relevant longer.

The links are intended as a starting point, since better prices might be found elsewhere.
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Very nice man ! Great jobb
Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
Thanks! I hope it's helpful for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A turn of the page » » Compilation of Recommendations (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL