The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pen OR Pencil by Mickael Chatelain (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
This young man will go far ,keep it up ,this is what magic needs's, new blood and born entertainer's.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On Feb 4, 2016, Fire Starter wrote:
This young man will go far ,keep it up ,this is what magic needs's, new blood and born entertainer's.

Thank you for the very kind words! He is so over the moon knowing that "real magicians" like you guys are so encouraging (daddy's just a wannabe!)!

Can't thank you all enough!
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I am just about to start looking for some pen / pencils tricks, please advise , what should I buy. Also to fool adults, magicwalsh@gmail.com thanks,
magicrick7425
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of magicrick7425
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2015, TuneHV wrote:
It looks like a very cool prop, but is there more to this than a p***** m***?

It looks like a pen and pencil glued together lengthwise.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Unfortunately you cannot perform the paddle move as you are using a standard bic biro. If this came with a gimmicked 'paddle shaped' biro then this would be awesome. As it is I think it's a complete waste of money.
Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2016, wally wrote:
I am just about to start looking for some pen / pencils tricks, please advise , what should I buy. Also to fool adults, magicwalsh@gmail.com thanks,

Jesse Feinberg has some tricks using pens like Pen Thru Arm,MagiCap,Cigapen, Snap and others:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/magician/jesse-feinberg
Problem with Jesse's stuff is old so they are out of stock near everywhere and it is difficult to find a matching pen.
Pointless by Gregory Wilson also good.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
749 Posts

Profile of Roki
Just got this . Its a great visual moment that fits in with some fun stuff I do with pens , so worth getting .
However , if you are expecting a well made gimmick for the price , you might be disappointed. It is nothing more than some stickers for a bic pen . That does allow you to have a few extras , of course. But how creators justify these prices for stuff worth a few pence is beyond me.
And don't tell me ,its the routine or the secret. Its not his secret and we all know exactly what the move is.
This is slightly more exposed than using say , a paddle as it is not flat , being a pen , so I will play with the angles . But it is a good visual change so you may consider it worth it.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
I really love this idea , and its visual change , but somehow it's been sitting in my drawer for some time . Maybe I should find some time to try it out again ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Love this thing and never had a problem doing a paddle move with a pen or pencil,pun intended lol.I sometimes just pick up a students pen and vanish and bring back what ever is written on it,they go nut's Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pen OR Pencil by Mickael Chatelain (17 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL