The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Looking for future Podcast guests (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher
View Profile
Special user
531 Posts

Profile of Christopher
Hello all. I am looking for future guests for our podcast All Things Branson. We are a Branson based podcast and media channel (allthingsbranson.com) that not only focuses on those living and working in Branson,but also those in the entertainment industry. I am trying to find individuals that can offer advice or insight on the entertainment industry. This could include advertising, staging, marketing, ethics, etc. We would be happy to plug any products you have available and your contact information. We want to offer our followers a wide range of interviews. If you are interested, contact me by private message or by email at allthingsbranson@gmail.com Please give me a summary of what you would have to offer on the podcast.

Our podcast cannel can be found on iTunes by searching for All Things Branson.

I look forward to hearing from some interesting people.

Christopher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Looking for future Podcast guests (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL