The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Membership cards (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ergerbor
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Ergerbor
While I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet I just received an email indicating that they've been mailed. I was delighted to find out that the IBM will be supplying tricks that can be done with such a card. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal, that is, I don't want to suggest that this answers some of the questions others have brought up about the relevance of membership. However, it's an awesome thing to receive a membership card and then be told there's a bunch of cool stuff you can do with it other than flash it for identification. Way to go IBM Smile To those reading, may tomorrow by a lovely day no matter who you are or what you're up to.

Cheers,

Kevin
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Got mine yesterday. Having a permanent card is a plus. Looks great, except for the scanning thingee on the front.

Good job!

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I received mine yesterday. Looks pretty awesome.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
houdini
View Profile
Loyal user
N.E. Kansas
203 Posts

Profile of houdini
I sent in my membership dues first week of Jan. 2016 and have yet to received my card. What gives?
Jim. Thats me on the left,Everyone should know the other guy!
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
We had our midyear executive meeting on the 16th, so Sindie is probably tied up handling administrative matters from that. Please keep in mind that Sindie and two assistants handle all member and executive processes. I know she works very hard to keep up. If you don't have it by mid-Feb, please let me know and I'll follow up for you.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
houdini
View Profile
Loyal user
N.E. Kansas
203 Posts

Profile of houdini
I received my card about 2 was ago.Very prof.look and much more durable cards in the past.
Jim. Thats me on the left,Everyone should know the other guy!
hou_dini
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of hou_dini
Can a similar card recognizing life members be made?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
I believe that is in the works for Life and Merlin members, Hou...
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Membership cards (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL