The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Thank You, KIDabra... (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
As a new year dawns, I can't help but reflect on the path my life has followed.

I stand in awe of the way that magic fluidly blends skill with art. Observing the universal creative thought and exploration into who we are excites me. My creative energies are empowered through discovering old principles folded into new effects and routines. The fraternal closeness and unity that I feel with those who share this passion brightens each and every day. The sharing and genuine respect among those with whom I share this passion encourages me. I cherish as friends all those who share this passion; our passion.

I cherish the awe and laughter that brightens the faces of my audiences; to see the wonders that I create with these skills disperse the stress and worries of every day life if only for a few precious moments. I treasure the excitement and welcome I see in young and not-so-young eyes as they watch my approach; their waves and greetings as we meet on the street. The knowledge that I have touched countless lives, inspired lasting wondrous memories, and catalyzed questing curiosity in thriving young minds stirs my heartfelt pride and joy.

I am invested in the eyes of my students as they brighten with the discovery of their own inner confidence and understanding of the power behind a new move, an ancient principle, or a fresh presentation. The knowledge that I may have played a small part in a lifelong path of discovery inspires me.

I am eternally grateful to the wonderful men and women - brothers and sisters - of the International Brotherhood of Magicians, The Society of American Magicians, and KIDabra International for providing me with the platforms and support to study, practice, and extend these marvelous skills. It pleases me to pay back a fraction of my delight through unfettered service to my friends and peers, met and unmet, through these remarkable international and local organizations. I am content to lay my ego aside and to devote my limited skills and resources to the preservation and expansion of this amazing art through these welcoming halls.

I look forward with anticipatory pleasure to the new discoveries, friends, and experiences awaiting me in the year ahead; treasures promised through my endeavor to continue growing as a student, mentor, and practitioner of this remarkable art.

I love Magic.
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Thank You, KIDabra... (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL