The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Magic and Leadership Presentation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
I am a teacher and magic hobbyist - I have been asked to give a speech incorporating magic and leadership to a group of hospital administrators and their employees - I would sure appreciate your guidance and direction.
I have many standard magic effects that I could possibility use in a presentation; I'm just not sure about "patter" and "communicating leadership principles"...magic is about transformation and change, I need to relate those objectives in a direct manner...anyway, if you have any ideas, I would be grateful.
Nathan

Many thanks!
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Many thanks for your PM Dynamike -- your ideas and comments are terrific! I have started working on your suggestions to connect with effective leadership skills -- I sure appreciate your guidance!

Nat

Quote:
On Jan 23, 2016, Nat wrote:
I am a teacher and magic hobbyist - I have been asked to give a speech incorporating magic and leadership to a group of hospital administrators and their employees - I would sure appreciate your guidance and direction.
I have many standard magic effects that I could possibility use in a presentation; I'm just not sure about "patter" and "communicating leadership principles"...magic is about transformation and change, I need to relate those objectives in a direct manner...anyway, if you have any ideas, I would be grateful.
Nathan

Many thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Magic and Leadership Presentation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL