The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » DVDs that contain a bill switch using a TT? List um off. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Don't fold the bill that small (it's a bit of a tell tale) and use a Sanada Gimmick if you're afraid of finger palming...
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
R2D2
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of R2D2
Quote:
On Feb 12, 2016, davidpaul$ wrote:
The best teaching imo is from Ammar's BOOK, The Magic of Michael Ammar. He adds a little subtlety that I think makes a big difference in a very smooth handling.

I have his book, but I never figured out what the little subtlety is. I know that he makes a big deal out of the fact that the bill is always in view (which I like), but my current bill switch already has that attribute.
Asaka
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Asaka
Jay Sankey - Hundred dollar miracles
Kevin King - The Ultimate Bill Switch
Richard Sanders - The Show
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Jarle Leirpoll - Pocket Power
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Asaka
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of Asaka
Richard Sanders also has a DVD called VisiBill which uses a TT, one less fold than traditional bill switch.
Blaine G
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Blaine G
Ammar & Darwin
spiltrap
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of spiltrap
Roger Klause has arguably put this effect on the map but the best book on the subject is switch by Jon Lovick ... http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S7176. Ammar does a great job explaining it.
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
I have Jay Sankey - Hundred dollar miracles, love it, VisiBill is also very nice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » DVDs that contain a bill switch using a TT? List um off. (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL