The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vader Wallet Matt Wright (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1276 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On May 6, 2016, mh1001 wrote:
Thanks so much PendletonThe3rd for answering my question. I'm becoming even more curious about that wallet, given all the positive reviews here. After looking closely at the photos available at Ellusionist, I can tell there is no SUC function. Given the comments here, and looking at the photos again, I think the himber function is quite different than usual and must have something to do with the fl*ps of that wallet. I find it quite difficult to abandon my Hwallet by Henri Beaumont, as I'm fully satisfied with it (Himber, SUC, CTW which perhaps is not ideal for CTW with envelopes, OTL, Multiple Outs). And I can't see myself wearing two wallets when performing (and such a wallet is not cheap by the way). But I still want to see more reviews of this wallet. I'm intrigued, really.

Get it mate yeah, I've been using it non stop for loads of different stuff with it
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
Quote:
On May 14, 2016, Karl M wrote:
Quote:
On May 6, 2016, mh1001 wrote:
Thanks so much PendletonThe3rd for answering my question. I'm becoming even more curious about that wallet, given all the positive reviews here. After looking closely at the photos available at Ellusionist, I can tell there is no SUC function. Given the comments here, and looking at the photos again, I think the himber function is quite different than usual and must have something to do with the fl*ps of that wallet. I find it quite difficult to abandon my Hwallet by Henri Beaumont, as I'm fully satisfied with it (Himber, SUC, CTW which perhaps is not ideal for CTW with envelopes, OTL, Multiple Outs). And I can't see myself wearing two wallets when performing (and such a wallet is not cheap by the way). But I still want to see more reviews of this wallet. I'm intrigued, really.

Get it mate yeah, I've been using it non stop for loads of different stuff with it

Yes, a brilliant wallet! In fact, I have an extra one...
Nathan
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Has anyone come up with an idea for the topmost pockets? They are too deep - everything falls all the way down making them invisible.... this is my third "magic wallet" and none of them so far have had enough or working pockets for all my cards to become my "every day wallet"
Arcato
View Profile
New user
Germany
58 Posts

Profile of Arcato
Strangely this wallet has vanished from ellusionist's website. Does anyone have a background on this? Thanks!
smikey12000
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of smikey12000
It was updated
And now called
The Trinity Wallet
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2019, Arcato wrote:
Strangely this wallet has vanished from ellusionist's website. Does anyone have a background on this? Thanks!

Karl M bought them all and then vanished
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vader Wallet Matt Wright (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL