The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » My Post Disappeared » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
I had listed a trick that I was selling in the "Tricks & Effects for Sale" section, it ran a few days and is no longer there.Can you advise me as to why it would have been removed ?
Thanks, Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
There are several reasons why your post may have been removed. Please see the rules for that section here.

If you followed those rules and you see no reason listed there why your post was removed please advise us and we will look into the matter further.

Thank you
Mya Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......76&0
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Mya,
I followed all the guidelines as stated. I offered a trick called "Chick Trick" by Ron Bauer. Had a few responses and it is probably going to be sold.But it was taken off for no reason that I can see.
Please let me know if there was a problem.
Rennie
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
I'll see what I can find out and get back to you.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Mya,
Thank you I would appreciate that.I did sell the trick but have no idea what happened to my post.
Rennie
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Did you write sold on your thread?

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Mya,
Did not write sold on it, because I did not receive money for it yet.
Rennie
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Ok Rennie, I have found out why your post was removed. It seems one of our staff had contacted you regarding the item that you were selling he was told that it was already sold so he removed the post.

Mya

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Mya,
I would like to thank you for all the work you did checking this out however the trick is still in my room as I have a "I want to buy it " promise but no money as of today ( Monday ). Do you normally delete the items like that ?I will inform you when something is actually sold if that is what you would like. I just usually tell everyone that it is sold, but will advise you if the prior person does not want it.Here is an exact answer for some one who inquired,
"have about 7 people who want it, will put you on the list if they fall through. I do not take Paypal though".

Anyway as I said it is still here in my room. I do appreciate you checking it out for me though but hopefully you will agree it was not ready to be pulled. I will advise the next person on the list if I do not hear from the 1 st one.From the response it should sell.
Again thank you ,
Rennie Parcesepe
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
You can always repost, there is no problem with that. The way that this was handled is not our usual way of doing things. I apologize for any inconvience this has caused you.

All posts are usually pulled in the Let's make a deal section at the end of the month and that is written in the rules for that area. Also in the rules it states that if your post/thread is pulled you may re-post.

If I were you I would just go ahead and re-post, just make sure you post in the correct area, also I would take a look at the rules which are posted in every area of that forum.

If you have any other questions please let me know and I will do whatever I can to help.

Mya
:cuteangel:

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Mya,
I would just like to say you have been a great help and I do not believe I will have to repost as I had gotten enough requests.I was actually more curious as to what happened to it is all as I thought I may had done something wrong.The Magic Café is by far the best forum going and will continue using it until you guys decide it's enough.
Thank You,
Rennie
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile That is nice to know.
Anytime I can be of help..... Smile

:cuteangel:

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » My Post Disappeared » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL