The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotist Needed for Live Streaming Gig 4/28 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hi everyone. Forgive me if this is not the correct area to post - I am not particularly experienced in the area of hypnotism.

A buddy of mine in the filmmaking world is looking for an experienced hypnotist for a paid Live Streaming gig this Thursday.

The project is for an online comedy channel called Super Deluxe, which is owned by Turner. Derek, who is helming the project, created the web series Bad Dads which starred Michael Cera.

www.collegehumor.com/BadDads

You would be hypnotizing someone on camera, and the shooting time is estimated at about 3 hours. Since this is a streaming project, I believe you will need to find/supply your participant.

These are the core details I have. For further info, please contact Derek Westerman via email - derekwesterman (at) hotmail.com

I am not involved in or paid by this production at all, just trying to help a friend find someone qualified. If you know of someone, please have them reach out to Derek.

Thanks!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
It's too late for me to edit my original post, but I received additional info that this would need to be an LA-Based performer, as it will take place at their studio.
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnotist Needed for Live Streaming Gig 4/28 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL