The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Newsflash 2.0 vs. Baxt Better Newspaper Tear (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Living in Perth Western Australia
1042 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
I recently got the Baxt Newspaper Tear trick at out club's annual market night. I've figured out the fold OK, but I'm getting stuck with how to set up the gimmicks properly. The few times I've tried it, the paper won't fold out fully and there's a big bunch up where the gimmick is holding the unfolding back. I'd love to give this a go in a couple of upcoming shows and have got some (I think) good patter going.
If there's anybody who may be able to help me with this I'd sure appreciate it.
all the best,
Alan
Magic guy in Perth Australia
robert_baxt
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, CA. USA
87 Posts

Profile of robert_baxt
Al Kazam, I will bet you got the original version and did not get the 2.0 version that only I sell that has improvements. Please email me direct and I will get you better handling instructions. See the videos on my web page at https://www.robertbaxt.com/newspaper-tear/ to see how beautiful it looks.
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
Hi, what’s the difference between the old baxt newspaper tear and the new one ?
robert_baxt
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, CA. USA
87 Posts

Profile of robert_baxt
Wally my 2.0 version of Baxt's Better Newspaper Tear is the one that Penn & Teller performed on their "Fool Us" TV show and that they perform in their show in Las Vegas. See it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbM_35BrNAo The 2.0 version features an improved gimmick and different handling than the original version. The 2.0 version is only available from me at my website wwww.robertbaxt.com/shop
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Newsflash 2.0 vs. Baxt Better Newspaper Tear (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL