The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Routines with johnson half dollar (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gorlzax
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Gorlzax
Hey,

I just ordered a johnson half dollar expanded shell. I'm interested to know what good routines come possible with it. I got it mostly to develop my coins across routine but would be interested to find other good use for it also!

Alex
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Gorlzax
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Gorlzax
Thanx!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have TONS Of stuff For the half shell! P.M. me for more Info!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2016, David Neighbors wrote:
I have TONS Of stuff For the half shell! P.M. me for more Info!

David, what do you have in the way of routine for a 1/4 Kennedy sh*ll?
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2016, inigmntoya wrote:
Here's a good place to start....
http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?m......_id=2326

Yep, good place to start alright. Smile

And Roth's "Super Clean Coins Across" is one of my personal favorites. Another one is "Sanchez Fly," a real slick effect in this genre. Smile

Enjoy the new turtle. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MorrisCH
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of MorrisCH
You cannot go wrong with above-mentioned sources
and David Neighbors does have tons of items using the half shell, I have added many routines into my repertoire from his hardbound book

if you preferred standup magic at chest level, I strongly recommend you check out Troy Hooser's material
he has written few books on this subject, along with few video downloads from Vanishing.inc, I have tons of fun with his Coin Melody

last but not least, if you're new to the shell, I highly recommend you check out Kainoa Harbottle's Victorian Coins and Glass
all you need is a half shell set and a glass, the glass does all the work for you, the trick doesn't require any difficult sleights at all
you can just focus on entertaining your audience
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

And I forgot To say There Is Some good Stuff In Bobo's For half shell.Look at the shot glass coins trou the table! Al are you talking about the locking half shell? And Thanks Morris! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Gorlzax
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Gorlzax
Thank you everybody! Great tips!
I will first check these mentioned sources and get back to you mr. Neighbors if I need more advice! Thank you for offering!

Alex
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Your welcome. and as I said Bobo's is always a good Start! And If you are looking for easy stuff. I have 2 sets of notes on That! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Routines with johnson half dollar (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL