The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » REVIEW: "AM Musing or 54 Years inside the Magic Circle" ebook by Gregg Webb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Conus
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of Conus
"AM Musing or 54 Years inside the Magic Circle" -- 52 pages, available as an ebook through Chris Wasshuber's web site Lybrary.com

To begin, I feel full disclosure is in order: although I am mentioned in passing within this book, I was not involved its writing or publication. Neither do I have anything to gain from its purchase.

Joe McKay, a long-time fan of Gregg Webb, provides an introduction to this book. Here, amidst his praise, McKay slyly takes the opportunity to slip in working details for his favorite underground effect by Gregg Webb, an "elevator card assembly" that Gregg distributed as a freebie years before.

And although Gregg explains one of his sneaky new Poker Deal effects in the final chapter, this book is not a how-to guide on Gregg Webb's many tricks and techniques: rather, it serves as a guided stroll though his memories, his personal opinions, and his involvement in the New York City magic scene over five decades. Gregg's definitely been around the NYC magic scene and he has a lot of anecdotes and observations and philosophy to share in this, his latest, ebook.

Recommended reading if you have an interest in stories surrounding the NYC and East Coast magic scene, as well as Gregg Webb's insights about his brand of magic.
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
It was fun working on the book. And Gregg's Elevator Ace Assembly is a real treat. It is my favourite card trick by Gregg Webb and it always surprised me that it never popped up in any of his other books or magazines.

Here is the link:

http://www.lybrary.com/am-musing-54-year......271.html

All the best,

Joe Mckay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » REVIEW: "AM Musing or 54 Years inside the Magic Circle" ebook by Gregg Webb (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL