The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Dual load dove pan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gowenmagic
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of gowenmagic
Hello, I'm wondering what the best dual load dove pans on the market are and how much room is typically available for the second load? Enough for lots of candy?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Yes, lots of candy.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Gowen, think about it

If the second gimmick was a thick as the first - it would appear on a cursory look that the pan was unchanged.

If either gimmick or both were as thick as a pack of playing cards - it would be hard to fool anyone.

I believe your real question is “What does everyone put in their second load?
The answer is as varied as what they put in the first load.

Your answer is… “what do you want to put in your second load” If you have a theme or a plot driven show the answer will come to you. If you’re just doing the trick because you can then work on it till it fits in.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The best is not made any more, neither is the 2nd best.

Currently, the best is in this order:

1. Rings and Things, not made any more, but used are on some dealers websites.
2. Ickle Pickle made a good looking Dove Pan, they use machinist that use to work with Rings and Things.
3. Morrissey Magic, they are out of business, but their items are available in limited quantity at many magic shops and web dealers
4. Bazar de Magia, has a nice good quality Dove Pan.

Check The Magic Warehouse and Trick Supply websites for double load Dove Pans.

I suggest you pick up the booklet, DOVE PAN-ORAMA by the late Bruce Posgate, it has a lot of ideas with this utility apparatus.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I think it would be funny to produce a Cup Cake pan for the second load (for magicisns). That then had a double load and a small drawer box is the second load.

It's like a bad Escher painting.
gowenmagic
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of gowenmagic
I've never used a dove pan before or seen one in real life. I know how they work for a single load but the dual load kind of eludes me. I'm just making sure it's what I want before I buy. I went with the ickle pickle version. I already have the full routine written I just wanted to make sure I was purchasing the best quality prop.
Martín Pacheco
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
112 Posts

Profile of Martín Pacheco
Hi

We manucfactured Dove pan since 20 years. Our models are working perfect.We don´t have claim about pans since 5 years. Our Pans are check before ship.

Thanks

Martin Pacheco
Bazar de Magia
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I have used a double load dove pan for the last 25yrs, Dove then sweets, it was sold by Peter Diamond uk.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Dual load dove pan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL