The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Burn Notice (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
RNK,
What the guys above are saying is that they prefer the shuttle pass which is not possible either with BN and FF.
Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Pepka said, "Good idea but that handling of the switch doesn't look very natural.". That's not in favor of the shuttle pass. And tophatter above stated that he agreed with Pepka and likes the shuttle pass better with the Altoid Tin.

I don't think that would be considered "in favor of".

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
RNK,
You are missing the point, Burn Notice doesn't use a shuttle pass, which is what they are talking about.

Best regards,
Titanas
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2016, Titanas wrote:
RNK,
You are missing the point, Burn Notice doesn't use a shuttle pass, which is what they are talking about.

Best regards,
Titanas

Ah. My mistake! They are saying because of the unnatural looking handling using the shuttle pass would be better? I understand. I guess that's why I think FF is a better presentation because you avoid having to do any of that. But I do see the other advantage of Burn Notice when you see the actual card in the box when opened.

Food for thought......
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2016, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2016, Titanas wrote:
RNK,

Best regards,
Titanas

Ah. My mistake! They are saying because of the unnatural looking handling using the shuttle pass would be better? I understand. I guess that's why I think FF is a better presentation because you avoid having to do any of that. But I do see the other advantage of Burn Notice when you see the actual card in the box when opened.

Food for thought......

I still think if someone had to burn your hands on the switch BN would fly way better (no flip action) comparing to FF which needs some misdirection on the moment you do your secret thingy Smile

Best regards,
Titanas
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I have to disagree. Actually the flip is easily covered and doesn't even look like a flip. Just looks like you take the box out and place it on the specs hand for them to remove the card. The gimmick is never noticed and I think the routine looks a lot more natural than Burn Notice. Just my opinion.

Oh and Pegasus, I am not getting any royalties from Joel.😀

RNK
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I'm sure each have their own merits. I too really like firefly, but I'm sure Burn Notice will work for others.

KJ
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
432 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
I have both and I much prefer burn notice over firefly.

MP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Burn Notice (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL