The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Just Weeks Away! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Everyone posts their thoughts throughout the year about wanting or trying to come, but many never really know until they get closer to the actual dates or time of year. With just over 5 weeks away, who is coming for sure?

Looks like a good lineup and I am excited to be part of the lectures this year. I regularly hear at Mindvention and throughout the year many guys (and a coupe of girls) mention they wish there was more on the business side of mentalism and performing. Some of my favorite MV highlights in the past were of Anton Zellman and Joel Bauer's lectures on business aspects, but its been a while. I hoping this year will be the same.

Also to remind everyone I will be hosting a half day business intensive workshop on the 16th right at the end of Mindvention so it is a great opportunity for everyone to add this to their fun, learning and education. Have you signed up yet? I look forward to seeing my Café friends, and hopefully meeting some new ones as well. Danny & Robert have been working hard to host a great event. It should be a fun one.
jonnyboy
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego
1021 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy
I've signed up for your workshop, and am looking forward to it, as well as seeing everyone at MindVention again. This is shaping up to be a very informative and practical convention this year.

John
Jacene
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Jacene
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2016, Mindpro wrote:
Everyone posts their thoughts throughout the year about wanting or trying to come, but many never really know until they get closer to the actual dates or time of year. With just over 5 weeks away, who is coming for sure?

Looks like a good lineup and I am excited to be part of the lectures this year. I regularly hear at Mindvention and throughout the year many guys (and a coupe of girls) mention they wish there was more on the business side of mentalism and performing. Some of my favorite MV highlights in the past were of Anton Zellman and Joel Bauer's lectures on business aspects, but its been a while. I hoping this year will be the same.

Also to remind everyone I will be hosting a half day business intensive workshop on the 16th right at the end of Mindvention so it is a great opportunity for everyone to add this to their fun, learning and education. Have you signed up yet? I look forward to seeing my Café friends, and hopefully meeting some new ones as well. Danny & Robert have been working hard to host a great event. It should be a fun one.

Haven't "actually" got my tickets yet, but booked hotels and unless something major comes up we'll be there for sure again this year! If it wasn't for Mindvention 2014 I might never have got the courage to actually start performing! And man, I'd sure be missing out!!! Thanks Robert and Danny Smile

Unfortunately (or maybe I should say fortunately) We have to hurry home after the convention due to bookings, otherwise I would have loved to take part in the business intensive workshop. I was so happy to hear they were incorporating more of this aspect into the convention this time around! I'm so looking forward to making it this year! Smile

See you there!
Jacene
Jacene Dickson
2016 AFV Winner "Befuddled Baboon"
www.mindmystique.ca
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I am really looking forward to seeing the presenters on business and performing (as well as the effect lectures). And I'm not just saying that!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Yeah, I've been hearing some good interest on the topics of business-related and operational aspects of mentalism, magic and the mystery arts. I told someone over the weekend, with several business lectures and the workshop this year, attendees can actually leave Vegas a winner with the opportunity to make much more than you spent. I've always looked at Minvention as an investment in what we do, this year even more so.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Just Weeks Away! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL