The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Alain Choquette - Balducii force routine (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
This effect was one of the "impossibles" I couldn't figure out yet and / or learn it, so thanks for "revealing" it
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
No, Alain didn’t answer the questions. He is right. It was a little trick on magicians, that’s it and he can’t be blamed for that. He is an awesome performer, very kind and funny.
PaulPosition
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of PaulPosition
Heh... I was about three weeks into "I'm interested in that!" and maybe a week into reading The Royal Road when I won tickets to Choquette's show in September, so this routine had me rightly fooled (even with no shuffle, as said above). Especially since too many drunktards were around who couldn't complete the false cuts correctly so the success rate in my section was maybe 7 or 8 in 10. -- I was certain it was a ballsy, statistics driven trick - what with doing it twice, surely to average the noise!!

Then I learned a few false cuts and it dawned on me: it's a ballsy, certainty driven trick. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Alain Choquette - Balducii force routine (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL