The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Torn & Restored Transpo 2016 - David Williamson (and Blake Vogt) (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2017, Imirik wrote:
Is the variation with the freely selected card as shown in this T11 ad copy taught as well? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sAQxpIYp00

No. Kinda misleading..
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, Imirik wrote:
Is the variation with the freely selected card as shown in this T11 ad copy taught as well? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sAQxpIYp00

It's not taught but you can guess the method...
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
It would have been nice as it's in the video to have an explanation for it.
There seems to be more and more of this going on where the routine that helps sells the trick does not come with it
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
That video shows that magicians own way of getting into the trick. The trick itself is the same. If you know how to perform the trick then a moments thought will give you the answer on how to get ready in the same way.
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
I agree. It is quite obvious (and inspiring).
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
I also can work out how it's done. I just think why not have a trailer with a routine that actually comes with it.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Is it a trailer though? The 'actual' trailer doest show this handling at all.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Yeah, it is. The "learn this trick at theory 11" picture with link at the end of the video kinda gives it away.

I have to be honest, I've never seen this trailer until now. If it makes anyone feel any better, the Vogt handling that they show in the official website trailer, isn't taught either.

Since this Williamson effect has been around for years, you would have thought that as a single trick package, theory 11 would have added SOMETHING to update this release. A updated handling with a different style routine perhaps. An explanation of either the Vogt or Pascali handling would have been nice...

Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, MazingMandy wrote:
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, Kaliix wrote:
Yeah, it is. The "learn this trick at theory 11" picture with link at the end of the video kinda gives it away.

I have to be honest, I've never seen this trailer until now. If it makes anyone feel any better, the Vogt handling that they show in the official website trailer, isn't taught either.

Since this Williamson effect has been around for years, you would have thought that as a single trick package, theory 11 would have added SOMETHING to update this release. A updated handling with a different style routine perhaps. An explanation of either the Vogt or Pascali handling would have been nice...

Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, MazingMandy wrote:

I have this, and B. Vogt's handling is explained by David Williamson.
He explains his version with the TC, and he also explains Blake's "easier" version.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, Kaliix wrote:

Goi here "https://store.theory11.com/products/torn-and-restored-transpo-david-williamson"

Click Watch Trailer. Which video do you see? I don't think this is the trailer fort he trick, rather someone performing it nicely with a Buy This link. Tehre is a difference.

Anyway, you are making a huge fuss over nothing. TThe 'trick' shown in this disupted video is the same, getting into it is different and that is that magicians own way of doing it.

Is it a different trick if I palm a card in from my pocket rather than load a card in from the cellophane wrapper? No.

I mean seriously, with like 10 seconds thought you can work out this guys hadling. Whats the fuss???
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, makulit974 wrote:
I have this, and B. Vogt's handling is explained by David Williamson.
He explains his version with the TC, and he also explains Blake's "easier" version.

Indeed.

Actually, I know someone who pirated this video, and they ALSO complained that Blakes handling wasn't covered......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Torn & Restored Transpo 2016 - David Williamson (and Blake Vogt) (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL