The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Final Issue #301 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Anyone waiting for theirs, my copy of the final issue of MAGIC #301 arrived in the mail today.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Ivan Imagination
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Ivan Imagination
Stanyon,

I got mine today. There are many great things in this issue, even though it is sad that it is the final issue.
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
I got mine yesterday but I haven't opened it yet...just a little state of denial I think. I've really enjoyed the magazine over the years and I'm sad to see it go. We've still got Genii so I guess that's helping me cope!
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Still haven't gotten mine yet.
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1157 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
It's a beauty!

Very best wishes to everyone involved!
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of drmagico
Just received mine 2 days ago. It will be missed.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Joshua Jay's article was absolutely gold. Very important info for any working magician. Article by Davd Copperfield. Great tricks. Special article on Stan. So much more. Wow! It feels more like a book than a magazine! Lynn
JohnnyPD
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of JohnnyPD
I got mine awhile back, too. I've just recently entered into the performing art of magic going on about three years. I'd heard of MAGIC magazine, but had never gotten a chance to pick one up or view one. When I heard the last and final issue was being issued, I had to order my own copy. One of the young kids in my local ring of IBM is pictured in that final issue. It's a small picture on page 74 (I believe) with the photos of Copperfield, et al.

Sad that I missed out on it's long run. I'll have to look into the digital back issues.
Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2231 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Are these still available?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
majik_1
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of majik_1
I'm looking to buy a copy of the last issue of magic magazine.
can someone show me where to look? thanks
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Sad to see it end this way without extra 24 issue of legacy, quite surprise it announced that it does not have enough subscription to continue on even that being announced via Magic Live... as magicians overseas we tried our best to subscibe for the legacy as well but it just turn out the other way around.

It is just sad.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
I have one for sale..Mint
reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
Sold
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Final Issue #301 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL