The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Given a packet trick, don't know what it is (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dader76
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
42 Posts

Profile of dader76
I know, I know. Many of you will read this and tell me to go figure it out or come up with something original. At the risk of that, let me state the case. I was given a packet trick some time ago without any description and put it away until this morning. It consists of a blank backer, two regular aces, and two aces with blanks backs. What on earth is this trick? I thought Trost, just because, but am not sure. Can anyone advise?
Rick Holcombe
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of Rick Holcombe
Could be Factory Misprints from JC Wagner
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Factory Misprints has a blank facer rather than a blank backer. At least, as its described in "The Commercial Magic of J.C. Wagner"

That was based on a Peter Kane effect called Blank Amazement but not sure what those cards were.
kwarren
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of kwarren
I could be Peter Kane's "Blank Amazement." My set has the same 5 cards only in 7's instead of aces.

The effect: Four playing cards are shown to have regular backs and blank faces. The performer causes the cards to become printed instantly with a "four of a kind" all the same value, a club, a heart, a spade and a diamond.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Given a packet trick, don't know what it is (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL