The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2017 Eureka Springs, AR Cavalcade of Magic (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amazing_mr_z
View Profile
New user
Russellville, AR
11 Posts

Profile of amazing_mr_z
It's not too early to start thinking about the 2017 Cavalcade of Magic in Eureka Springs, AR. Those who have attended before know that this is a rather small, but extremely fun convention. As always, we will be at the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks, Friday, March 31 and Saturday, April 1, with a night-before gathering on Thursday, March 30. More information to follow, as soon as I learn some specifics.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I have been to over 30 of these. And I look forward to the next one!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
This is our favorite convention! It's on the calendar.

Murf
amazing_mr_z
View Profile
New user
Russellville, AR
11 Posts

Profile of amazing_mr_z
Less than 3 months away now. Registration is only $75 for the whole family, pretty cheap for a weekend of entertainment. We have some top-notch talent lined up, too! I am no longer the club treasurer, and will try to follow up with an address to send your pre-registrations. Of course, you can register at the door, same price.
amazing_mr_z
View Profile
New user
Russellville, AR
11 Posts

Profile of amazing_mr_z
As promised, here's the new information for pre-registering. Make checks payable to "IBM Ring 75" and send them to:

Clyde Hayre
10813 Hunters Point Road
Fort Smith, AR 72903

For hotel reservations, contact Best Western Inn of the Ozarks in Eureka Springs, and be sure to mention the Cavalcade for a special room rate.

It's gonna be great!!!
amazing_mr_z
View Profile
New user
Russellville, AR
11 Posts

Profile of amazing_mr_z
Latest update from the People who Know. Looks like this is going to be another great one!

First off, let's talk registration. The registration fee is still only $75, and covers the whole family. If you pre-register, your name will be placed in a drawing for FREE registration for next year. Just send your check made out to IBM Ring 75 to Clyde Hayre, 10813 Hunters Point Rd, Fort Smith, AR, 72903. Also, don't forget to make your room reservations at the Best Western, Inn of the Ozarks, and tell them you are with the Cavalcade of Magic so you can get your special room rate. That phone number is 800-552-3785.

Next, let's talk about why you definitely want to be here. We will have five lectures this year from the likes of Duane Laflin, Nathan Roberts, Alan Burdick, Lee Woodside, and Chris Beck. (The program schedule will come in a later email.) There will be two evening shows, one matinee show, a dealers' show, and the close-up show. (If you want to perform on one of the shows, more information will be in the next email for you to sign up.)

We will have an Open Mic time for those that want to show or perform a favorite book, prop, effect, or what have you. And this year we will have our version of the Gong Show. You will be able to participate if you want. (Remember how cheesy or down right bad those acts were.) We should have some real laughs out of it.

Then there are the dealers. Duane Laflin, Bob Sanders, R and R Magic, as well as our lecturers and others. Be sure and make it worth their while to be there.

As for a reason to be there on Thursday night, we will have the IBM Ring 75 Annual Auction then. Anyone in attendance will be able to auction off some of their old, or unwanted props and items. (Unless someone leaves a magic estate to auction off between now and then.) This usually means that some "good" magic goes at some "very good" prices.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
My calendar is marked!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
MAGIKtwin54
View Profile
New user
Abilene, Texas
2 Posts

Profile of MAGIKtwin54
I'm getting ready for this great event! The committee puts together a great convention every year, and this one looks to be just as exciting! I have a friend flying down from Ft. Wayne, Indiana who will ride with me to Eureka Springs. The hotel staff is great, the rooms are very nice. The restaurant has delicious food and the convention center is just the right size for the Cavalcade of Magic. I believe everyone attending will have a great time!!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Looking forward to seeing you folks there!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Looking forward to seeing you folks there!

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
amazing_mr_z
View Profile
New user
Russellville, AR
11 Posts

Profile of amazing_mr_z
It's this weekend, folks, and I'm really looking forward to it. Hope to see a bunch of you there!
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
The car is packed and we're about to hit the road....

Murf
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I'm there!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » 2017 Eureka Springs, AR Cavalcade of Magic (10 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL