The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Cups and Balls illustrating Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
There should be way to improve on the Youtube segment I saw on this Gospel trick. Although the climax was very good showing the accumulation of Four balls under the middle cup illustrating Jesus as the 4th ball, but what I thought could use improvement is the patter applied to the times each of the three men are thrown into the furnace. Because each time a man falls into the furnace, another ball correspondingly penetrates the cup. Since the penetrations are as much magical as the appearance of the 4th ball, so the patter should Not simply be about a man thrown into the furnace. Don't get me wrong, the patter applied to the 4th ball is very good, but I just thought the penetrations could have a better patter since those penetrations themselves are a magical effect too. Any thoughts on this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Cups and Balls illustrating Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL