The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Christopher Rawlins - The Mentalism Workshop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hi Everyone,

I have some exciting news, I'll be hosting 'The Mentalism Workshop' in Manchester, England.

Ticket's aren't available yet, however you can register your interest here: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/Mentalism-Seminar.php

"The Mentalism Workshop is a 4 hour intensive programme, taking place in Manchester, England. Attendee's will learn from professional working Mentalist Christopher Rawlins in this intimate and intensive learning environment. Christopher will be sharing unpublished material and full routines straight from his current Mentalism repertoire. This workshop will cover walk around Mentalism, stage Mentalism and also material more suited to casual environments. Alongside that, attendee's will also be involved in some creative group exercises. There will also be time for group discussions and questions. Tickets will be priced at £65 per attendee. There are only 15 places available. Each attendee will receive a complimentary 'care package' upon arrival, including materials required to perform some of performance pieces taught in the workshop, alongside a few other complimentary gifts."

More details soon.

I'll be in touch,

Christopher.
Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Special user
North West, England.
536 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hello,

Just a quick post to let you know that anyone that registers interest in TMW here: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com/Mentalism-Seminar.php

Will be eligible for a special (and limited time offer) discount ticket price.

Register your interest now, and you will be emailed by me personally with more information.

I'll be in touch,

Christopher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Christopher Rawlins - The Mentalism Workshop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL