The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help me to identify this gaff deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StarMagik
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of StarMagik
Dear all,

Please help me to identify this gaff deck, I've no clue!
It's composed of :
- A bunch of normal cards,
- A bunch of gimicked Ace of Diamonds/Normal cards, with a normal card on the back
- An ace of hearts with a joker on the back.

See picture in annex.
Thanks in advance, and good luck Smile

Click here to view attached image.
StarMagik
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of StarMagik
No idea around?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Usually this forum is pretty good about figuring these things out. Even when wrong, the guesses are close. I have never seen anything like it but could think of things to do with those cards that I am sure the deck wasn't intended for. The AH/Joker could easily be used for ACE or NFW and the others would be a great force after fanning the cards and showing all different.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
747 Posts

Profile of karnak
It's almost like a "Cheek to Cheek" deck, except for the additional "normal" pips in one corner of the duplicate cards (and the extra unique double-backer).

Perhaps the extra pips were added to the duplicates as a bonus feature to somehow attempt to improve (or to make possible an additional display to help further "sell" the apparent normalcy of) a standard Cheek to Cheek deck?
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
DadwithAPen
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
39 Posts

Profile of DadwithAPen
Omg that's the deck that I've been trying to figure out and after tons of research I think I did.

It's called the Fade-In deck to my belief. I have a routine I came up with because I thought it was worthy of one. But I would love to know the real routine I don't have the instructions but based on description of the effectiveness can come close to it. See my thread earlier today.
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Are the gimmicked ace cards shorter (or longer) than the normal ones?
DadwithAPen
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
39 Posts

Profile of DadwithAPen
Kuniyasu Fujiwara's Fade-In Deck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Help me to identify this gaff deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL