The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Magic Castle help requested (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
Hello fellow magis!

I posted this in a different section, but haven't had much luck. With my trip right around the corner, I thought it might be worth trying here as well.

My wife and I booked a last-minute trip to Los Angeles next week. I've never been to the Magic Castle, But it's high on my bucket list. Like most magicians, it's been a childhood dream of mine and being able to visit the Professor's homestead is an experience I would truly treasure.

I'm not an IBM or SAM member, so I wanted to ask for a large favor and see if perhaps anyone would have a guest pass or two that they could send me so that my wife and I could visit the Castle? If so, can you please send me a message?

Thank you,
Jay
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1340 Posts

Profile of imgic
If nobody hooks you up with a pass here, when you get to LA stop by a magic shop. Most will be able to get you a guess pass if you're nice (I always bought something as well). You might also want to call the Castle directly...I've heard they will help out vacationers, but can't vouch for that.

Weekends are busy, so most likely you won't be able to get in. Tuesdays and Wednesdays might be your best bet. Also, be prepared to spend a bit...there's valet parking, you'll be required to have dinner there to see a show...it adds up, but well worth it.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
jefkve
View Profile
New user
Orange County, CA
52 Posts

Profile of jefkve
Just as an FYI, when I got my invite, I called the castle and they were booked up MONTHS in advance, though I was trying to get in a group...ymmv
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Magic Castle help requested (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL