The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A VERY special treat for those who own Eclipse... (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Your pm's are full. I emailed you Smile
Dreda
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Thank you very much for this upgrade. Eclipse is for me the best simplification of IS and my favorite tool for a birthday divination.

Sudo is available and his work is very clear and direct.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Thanks Dreda.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the new addition. Smile
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Sudo is available? Smile
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Wow. I really love this.
Sudo nailed this. The manuscript is well written, clear, and direct.
The entire method could have easily been muddied, and over complicated, with less clear explanation.
This is a winner, and I feel pretty complete now, with this and Doug Dyments system.

This takes a tiny bit of work, but it's fun work.

Couldn't be happier.
Highest recommendations.
Sudo you have a new fan Smile

Thx for the ears folks.

252GetStar#ViaBillet
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2017, Tom Cutts wrote:
Sudo is available? Smile

Here ya go Tom

http://curiousmiracles.com/product/eclipse/

$24.99 as of this post Smile

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2017, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Thank you very much for the kind words guys.

Quote:
On Feb 28, 2017, Jeff Wassom wrote:
Sudo did you have an inkling this could be improved, or was it something you stumbled onto?

To answer your question Jeff, no - this isn't something I stumbled onto.

I have a lot of different "things" floating around inside my head all the time. Some of them have been there for many, many years - others less so. But they are like beautiful jewels without a proper setting. Sometimes I have something great, but I am stuck with finding the right way to give it real value and meaning or a way to use it to express a part of myself. Other times, it's a "little" thing that can be added to a pre-existing routine or concept to transform it completely into something more powerful. In both cases, it just takes the right inspirational cue for their moment to arrive. This is most certainly the case with this new development.

That said, I have been working on the scripting for this all day today and I have come to a conclusion. This new thing is what Eugene Burger calls "Life Magic." It is so emotionally charged, that I really am starting to feel it needs to be it's own thing. The beauty of it, is YES, you *can* get the required info for Eclipse with it just as easily as in the previous addition. But I STRONGLY feel that it would be better to save that info for much later - and by later, I mean another day (if it's with someone you know.) The moment that is created with this is so personal and delicately charged that I feel it would be an absolute mistake to then advance into the birthdate revelation. It is not always easy to hold off on such things, but very often less is more. We don't always need to crush our spectators with more blows than they can handle just to feed our own egos, and it takes a certain level of experience and sensitivity to know when to "back off" and just let a moment "be." Just because we have the opportunity to do so doesn't mean that we should.

For this reason, and because it is absolutely powerful enough to be it's own separate thing, I think I will release this outside of the context of Eclipse. Honestly, I performed it with just the basic script in place today and it literally brought tears to the spectator. Not bad tears, but tears of joy and of hope. That's pretty powerful and it needs to be respected.

Thanks again for all the kind words towards my work.

Couldn't agree more.
Good points.

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Ok, I know I'm hogging the board.
Forgiveness please Smile

Sudo, I'd love to hear more about your other (up coming) releases if poss.
Like Final Cut, Signs, etc.

I'll go ahead and plug the site, it's obvious they keep high standards from the few releases I've gotten so far.

http://curiousmiracles.com/

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A VERY special treat for those who own Eclipse... (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL