The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Iforce (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMike162
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MagicMike162
I have recently purchased Greg Rostami's iForce from Google Play Store. Unfortunately, I've been unable to find either the written or video instructions for the effect. I've emailed Greg on a number of occasions but have not had any response. Can anyone let me know where I'm supposed to get these from? It appears to be a good magic app!
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
I am in the same situation.
I have purchased it a few years ago and have used it for a long time, until I stopped for a few years. Now I have come back to it. I know well how to use it, but I do not remember how to open the instructions window. I need to open it just in order to refresh my memory about how to prepare new sets of effects.
Can someone direct me to it?
Thank you!
Micky
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Open app. Two finger slide down screen. Click "info" button (bottom right).

Regards, Steve
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Hi Steve,
Thank you for your explanation.
This what I also have remembered, but when I do it it opens the Presets window (1 to 4, etc, including a preset that I have made), from which I can start performing it, but there is no "info" button. See the attached picture.
Thank you,
Micky

Click here to view attached image.
MagicMike162
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MagicMike162
Hi Micky & Steve.
Many thanks for your responses. There is no 'Info' button on mine either! Where do we go from here?
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi MagicMike162,

Do you have an android? If so, press the menu button when you get to the preset page and that should allow you to get to the instructions. Let me know if it works.

Regards, Steve
MagicMike162
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MagicMike162
Hi Steve.
Yes, I have a Samsung Galaxy s7. I've just tried what you suggest but when I press the menu button it just takes me out of the App altogether.

Regards,
Mike
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi MIke,

Have you tried deleting the app from your phone and reinstalling it? If that doesn't work, you might contact Greg (he posts on the Café and I'm sure would be willing to help).

Regards, Steve
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Hi Mike,
When you press the menu button (while you are on the Preset screen) press for about 2 - 3 seconds. This should bring you to the instructions.
Micky
MagicMike162
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MagicMike162
Hi Steve. Sorry, I've not replied but I have been away! Will I not have to buy the app again if I delete it & then reinstall it?
Mike.
MagicMike162
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of MagicMike162
Hi Micky. Thanks for your suggestion. I've tried that out but that didn't work either.
Mike
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Hi Mike,
Normally if you HAVE purchased the app, you will not have to pay for it again if you delete it and then reinstall it on a smartphone with the SAME SIM CARD. (It should be so, but I cannot take any responsibility. Smile )
Micky
whodean
View Profile
New user
London
1 Post

Profile of whodean
Hello,

I am quite disappointed as well. I purchased this app a couple of days ago. I am able to find the screen where it offers you "Read Instructions >"; "Online Videos >"; etc. However, when you select one of these you then get the following message: "Download Failed Please Try Later".

I have sort of figured-out how to use the app. Although I am not quite sure I am using it correctly. For example, I don't know what the "turtles" mean versus the "rabbits". I assume it has something to do with the speed at which you turn the iPhone over?

I emailed Greg but no response???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Iforce (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL