The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Where to put my sticky stuff? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I watched the whole Science Friction DVD – waiting to hopefully hear the optimum part of the card to spray for what I bought it for… but it never got covered

I guess it might be called a popeye deck [though I may have that wrong]

But basically I’m making a deck like the ‘Smart Ass’ I am

It’s to force two items [in relation to a mentalism routine I’m working on] <each deck is to force just one of those items>

So all the forced cards are ‘stuck’ on top, of all the options that the audience can freely be shown… when they pick one [by the numbers on the backs] – I can freely separate the force card on top and give it to them

What part of the card do I put the science friction on?

Obviously the SF is going on the backs of all the non-force cards [the bottom cards]

a) The whole back of the non-force cards
b) A diagonal line
c) Just the four edges – no need for anything in the middle
d) It doesn’t matter

I was hoping to find out from the three hour DVD – although each [of the 7 or so] effects needed the SF on a different area – what I wanted never came up

I would like to easily fan through the deck, treat it as a normal deck, like a smart ass person would… and then after the selection [painlessly and effortlessly] be able to pass the selected force card

Thanks for any help
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2017, The Duster wrote:
What part of the card do I put the science friction on?

PM me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Where to put my sticky stuff? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL