The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Magicians Helping Magicians (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
On a recent post I mentioned I wanted the book Al Schneider on Coins but was low on funds. Jonathan Townsend sent me that very book, because he is a very nice person.

I've been having fun with that book. So far I love Quicksilver and Tri-Vanish, and I am having fun with the rest of the magic.

Now that's what I call magicians helping magicians.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Me too. Smile

Very nice of JT. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Kudos to Jonathan Townsend! JT, thank you for showing all what a true gentleman is.

Jim
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I have come into contact with some great people here on the Café I won't mention anyone to save their blushes but the Café can sometimes be a brilliant place to hang out and chat with other magicians and that's true magic Smile
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Yes, everybody's friends here. We argue sometimes, yet we are still friends. Magic
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Good spirit...
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2017, fonda57 wrote:
Yes, everybody's friends here. We argue sometimes, yet we are still friends. Magic

Very well described! The Café is quite a warm, magical place.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Magicians Helping Magicians (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL